All services and pricing subject to change without notice.
- Your time is valuable and we are excited for your visit. If you are unable to keep your appointment at it's scheduled time, please CALL the salon 24 hours prior to your appointment. In the even of less than 24 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the scheduled appointment.
- Prices do not include gratuity
- As of APRIL 1, 2016, Tres Chic does NOT accept gratuity on credit cards.
- Tres Chic accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, bank debit cards, personal checks and cash.
- A fee of $25 will be assessed for all returned checks
- Tres Chic gift cards are not redeemable if reported lost or stolen.
- All service and gift card sales are final.
- Retail items can be refunded if in original packaging, unused and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase. Restocking fees can be assessed in other situations.
- Refunds are issued as store credit only and must be used the same day as they are issued.
CELL PHONE POLICY:
- Tres Chic does it's best to provide a relaxing atmosphere for all clients. Please refrain from loud phone conversations, or phone use that interrupts a service.
- Please turn off all ringers in respect of other clients.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server. We use an external service for booking online and that information is stored on that server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.